Services Offered by Rosemarie Márquez DMD, PA
At the dental office of Rosemarie Márquez, DMD, PA our team combines the latest in dental treatment and technology with dedication to the comfort of our patients. We want our patients to thrive with optimal oral health but we deliver the treatment required for that with a gentle hand and as little pain as possible.
Our dental services in St. Petersburg include:
- General Dentistry: One of the most fundamental elements of dental health is a strong, healthy foundation. With routine exams and cleanings under the care of your St. Petersburg dentist and dental hygienist, you can keep your teeth healthy and avoid serious conditions or treatment in the long run.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: With the latest technologies in cosmetic dentistry, the perfect smile is available to anyone and everyone. Whether it is a surface treatment with teeth whitening or a complete makeover with porcelain veneers, we want to help you achieve a smile you have complete confidence in.
- Implant Dentistry: Dental implants are the most effective solution to irreversible tooth decay. The basic outcome is a brand new tooth placed over a titanium "root."
- Laser Dentistry: We are able to treat periodontal (gum) disease in a manner that is minimally invasive, therefore resulting in minimal discomfort.
- DentalVibe: If you are anxious when going to the dentist, Dr Marquez understands your concern. While dental injections may be uncomfortable, we make it easy and comfortable with DentalVibe, the pain-free shot device!
- Condition & Prevention Education: We understand that our ability as your dental team only goes as far as your periodic visits. However, we want to equip you with the information you need to be proactive about your oral health at home.
For more information about our services or to schedule your next appointment with Dr. Marquez, contact us today by calling (727) 345-1774!
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.